2010年6月17日星期四

Welcome DIARY OF A WIMPY KID join the Blu-ray on August

On the basis of the best-selling illustrated novel by American author Jeff Kinney, the family comedy "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" arrives in March.

Lots of audiences render that this movie was actually a lot better than they expected, and had some hilarious moments. Fun for the kids and adults too. A kid starts middle school, making the transition from grade school and this film nicely deals with that chapter in a kid's life. The "cool" older brother who lives to antagonize you, the "yukky" baby brother who embarrasses you, the nerdy friend who makes you look bad, they're all there. Who can NOT relate? The direction is perfect, the film is paced properly and exactly.

Now the latest news says that this film come out on Blu-ray Disc in August from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. It's really a good news for us HD movies supporters. I think a movie in general definition will not satisfy the visual needs who've seen the charm of blu-ray HD movies. At least I was so. Nevertheless, the high price of blu-ray disc players makes so many HD movie fans could only endure the general definition movies. How can we enjoy the high definition visual impact caused by Blu-ray with no additional money?

So I put the question to google. When I input the keywords as Best HD, it list so many website for me, and I click in the first one "BestHD Blu-ray Ripper..."Then I bet it, we really have found the other choice. From the website, it said BestHD Blu-ray Ripper will make it quite convenient to rip blu-ray or rip dvd discs while retaining the original high quality. Then I have a try, download this software from there website and install it to my PC. Well, BestHD Blu-ray Ripper is a shareware, and my version is a trail version. But it doesn't matter, it allows me to have a 3-min conversion to have a try. It's reasonable for users. If it can't handle well with blu-ray disc, there is really no need for us to buy it. Comes back to this software, I use my Blu-ray disc "TRANSFORMERS" to have a try. That's amazing! The converted file almost the same as my blu-ray disc!

The snapshot as below:

That's wonderful! And it's absolutely a temptation to us. I believe that no one would say no to it after have a try as me.

Now I just need to wait for the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" on Blu-ray disc comes out. Then use BestHD Blu-ray Ripper to help me do everything! With it, the Kid's experience will bring more funs!

The latest version of BestHD Blu-ray Ripper was V3.11.80. With the help of it, we can convert all your favorite Blu-ray movies, including the latest movies as "Avatar", "Shrek", "How to Train Your Dragon" and so on. Easily help us to solve the problem of copyright. Then I contact their supporter team to confirm it. As they said, the old version has some problems of converting some movies, but the latest version fixes them well. Now with it we can convert any Blu-ray disc as we like. Wonderful!

1 条评论: